Associated Oxygen Limited IPO Information- www.associatedoxygenltd.com: Associated Oxygen Limited IPO subscription will start from September 10, 2020. Associated Oxygen Limited IPO subscription period is from September 10-16, 2020. Associated Oxygen Limited IPO lot is 500 shares and resident Bangladeshis have to deposit BDT 5,000 for per lot IPO shares. Foreign currency required for non-resident Bangladeshis and foreign applicants of Associated Oxygen Limited IPO is USD 59.39 or GBP 45.55 or EUR 50.61 per lot. See details Associated Oxygen Limited IPO from below
Associated Oxygen Limited IPO at a glance
- Name of the Company: Associated Oxygen Limited
- Security Trading Code: AOL
- Subscription Period: September 10-16, 2020
- IPO size in shares: 15000000
- Market Lot (Shares): 500
- Face Value per share: Tk. 10.00
- Offer Price per share: Tk. 10.00
- Stock lot total: Tk 5,000.
- NAV per share: Tk. 17.37as on June 30, 2019
- Earnings per Share: Tk. 1.51 for the period ended on June 30, 2019
- For more details: Click Here
- Company Official website: www.associatedoxygenltd.com
What is IPO?
IPO stands for Initial public offering. Initial Public Offering means first offer of securities by an issuer to the general public. The company which offers its shares is known as an issuer. It may be a new company or a young company or an old company that decides to be listed on an exchange. Hence a privately held company is turned into a public company. Through IPO process, a company can raise equity capital by issuing new shares to the public. After completing IPO process, a company’s shares are traded in stock exchanges. Those shares can be further sold by investors through secondary market trading.