Anti Corruption Commission Job Circular 2015. Anti Corruption Commission Job Circular 2015 has been published. Anti Corruption Commission Bangladesh is commonly known as DUDOK. Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) Bangladesh invites application for the position of Asst. System Analyst, Assistant Director, Deputy Asst. Director, Asst. Inspector, Court Inspector, Steno Typist, Data Entry Operator, Telephone Operator, Office Asst. Total 42 employees will be appointed via this circular. Last date of application is on January 29, 2015. Details of Anti Corruption Commission Job Circular 2015 is available below.
- For Programmer/Asst System Analyst: Candidates must have a Masters Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Mathematics/ Stats/ Commerce/ Social Welfare/ Business Administration or B.Sc Engineering degree.
- For Assistant Director/ Deputy Asst Director: Must have Honours and Master degree with bearing at least 2nd class/ Division
- For Court Inspector/ Asst Inspector: 2nd Class Bachelor Degree/ LLB Degree
- For Steno Typist: Bachelor Degree/Equivalent and must have Computer Training
- For Data Entry Operator/ Telephone Operator: HSC/Equivalent
- For Office Assistant: Class 8
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 29.01.2015
How to apply: Interested & Eligible candidates have to apply with detailed CV (CV format available on the circular) with main copy of treasury challan within deadline to The Secretary, Anti Corruption Commission, Head Office,1, Segun Bagicha, Dhaka.
Salary Range: As per government pay scale
Source: Daily Star, Date: January 08, 2015.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- Bangladesh Bank Jobs Notice 2021 | erecruitment.bb.org.bd
- 41st BCS Preliminary Exam Result 2020- www.bpsc.gov.bd